Asking for some imputs!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either one, but move the smaller yellow text on the bottom to the center on top of the "Garage" word...

Lookin good!
I like number #2 . And I think badmach's suggestion is a good one.

I'm kinda diggin' the first one... the round one with the '70. Just some advise when doing this type of work on the side, be sure you know what you're getting into with every job and be sure you know what the customer expects. I've had way too many "friends & family" that wanted me to repair stuff on their cars because they had already gotten estimates from body shops and when they got sticker shock from $1500 + estimates for what they thought were "simple" scratches or dings, they figured I'd do the same job for $500 -. I've also had quite a few "can you buff that scratch" deals gone bad when people see how nice the freshly buffed area looks and "assume" you'll just quickly "run over" the whole car for the same price!

Watch out for stuff like that and you'll be fine :)

I love the first one. the second one is very good as well. I didnt read all 5 pages so if someone else said this... dont shoot.

Keep in mind it does need to tell the whole story, it's the attraction. A second sign with it can give details to attract the Euro guys, or average family cars.

Hey guys!!!... here is the final cut of the logo!... it did change a lot actually from both versions!

This is just the logotype, no data what so ever because the graphic design i planned worked better this way...

So remember, this is jut the logotype... i´ll post some other ideas to make stickers with the address and phone number as well as personal cards etc...

SB prueba 1.jpg

Hey guys!!!... here is the final cut of the logo!... it did change a lot actually from both versions!

This is just the logotype, no data what so ever because the graphic design i planned worked better this way...

So remember, this is jut the logotype... i´ll post some other ideas to make stickers with the address and phone number as well as personal cards etc...
Man you are just like a woman, ask for opinions then just change it completely:p

Man you are just like a woman, ask for opinions then just change it completely:p
jeje! You are totally right Roy!! But when changes are improvements... :) I heard what mark told me about the last logo and tried to focus the attention not in a car drawing but in the aesthetics of the SuperBoss image ;)

Besides, if I work in a camaro, the owner wouldn't want to have a sticker with a mustang drawing on it ;)

Back