Best car hunting sites ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hemmings and Bring a Trailer both occasionally have some interesting listings. Hagerty Marketplace has limited listing. Even Facebook Marketplace will have some nice cars listed, though, like with eBay, you have to be aware of scammers. Keep an eye on the auction sites, also. Ones like Mecum, RA, Barrett-Jackson, of course, but also the smaller ones like GAA. The smaller ones often have some nice cars up for bidding.

I wish there was a marketplace section on this website. I'm sure there's a reason why there's not. I will be putting my 73 up for sale soon and not real comfortable with either Bring a trailer or Hemming's, but I believe I will try Hemmings first.

He's hunting for a Mustang. Since he is English (well, sorta...) he knows about Robin Hood, who worked in Sherwood Forest, hunting animals against the King's wishes and robbing from the rich and giving to the poor.
It's the Kings Deer in Sherwood... not Horses. ... so yeah ... that went over my head as well. šŸ˜…

Back