Body style poll

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which body style do you own? Vote for all that apply.

• Fastback/Mach1

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Coupe

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Convertible

Votes: 21 22.6%

• Total voters
I missed this thread when it came out back December so I cast my convertible vote and hopefully the newer members will tally up what their driving. Maybe the convertibles will close the gap on the Sportroof's/Mach 1's.

I missed this thread when it came out back December so I cast my convertible vote and hopefully the newer members will tally up what their driving. Maybe the convertibles will close the gap on the Sportroof's/Mach 1's.
Except that I have 3 Mach 1's that shift the balance of power a little. How do I vote Chicago style?

I'm a big fan of the hardtops, maybe its because i have one. But i think the lines are dead sexy!

[align=center]

I have my Mach I for a year and a half[/align]... but for 5 years this month we've owned a 67 Convertible... so I voted for both parties like the political parties do... hey it was a loop hole.

I have a drop top so I voted accordingly.

I had a Mach I (1973) and while I love the open air feeling of the convertible I still just love the look of the fastback.

The Mach I looked fast. When I see one on the road I always drool. The advantage to the convertible is the sleeper look. No one expect my car to be able to 'move out'...

My mom was born in Chicago. Then County Clerk Richard J. Daley signed her birth certificate. So I voted twice. (ok, one for each style car that I have)

:run_horse: Voted fastback as they look "fast" even parked

Back