Boss price

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, he hit the pipe on that one

View attachment 65784

Some of my favorite highlights

View attachment 65785

View attachment 65786

Bondo magic, and rot

View attachment 65788

Is that fiberglass????

View attachment 65789

Oh, datsa nice....

View attachment 65790

Dis a nice too

View attachment 65791

This guys opinion costs about the $224 too much. If he missed all of that, he should hang it up.

View attachment 65792

Da fork is up with those shoes? Please tell me that's his wife.

View attachment 65787
looking at the nail polish as well I think its a woman

Is it just me or is that spoiler mounted too far forward…?? Just one of the odd aspects out this auction.
The rear wing is on backward. The person who installed it followed the way the wing tips are swept to guide his installation, as opposed to following the near-universally known fact that all air foils have their thick (leading) edge pointed forward into the air flow, the the thin edge is the trailing edge facing rearward.

That looks like a nice buy.
Thank you, It shows very well and it has been preserved very well but it needs a lot of updating. it’s a very basic low option “Sportsroof” just like my teenage car back in the day. I wasn’t sure when I bought it sight unseen but it has turned out to be a good value.

Attachments

• 6BE6A76F-5556-46BF-8C5C-863B4F9F4F8C.jpeg
    6BE6A76F-5556-46BF-8C5C-863B4F9F4F8C.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 14
Thank you, It shows very well and it has been preserved very well but it needs a lot of updating. it’s a very basic low option “Sportsroof” just like my teenage car back in the day. I wasn’t sure when I bought it sight unseen but it has turned out to be a good value.
And some guys just need pants that fit…

I love it factory stock...

Back