Bryan/College Station Car Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 32 was in the top three Ford category. I cannot remember what place.

I had a lot of positive comments on the car. I don't remember how many times people would say "you don't see these anymore".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congratulations on your award for your first car show! Not bad for a car we keep hearing nobody likes. Ha! I know what you mean when you say people look at the car and say how they never see these Mustangs anymore.

I have taken my Dad to car shows as well. He really loves going and talking to all the people. Glad you had a great first show experience. Be sure and remind us when they have this show next year. I hope to go.

By the way, did Joel make it there in his green 429SCJ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the only 71-73 in the show.

Oh, I wonder what happened to Joel. He had said he rented a room and was going to drive his 71 Mach 1 from the Denison, TX. area. Hope he did not have trouble on the road.

I had the only 71-73 in the show.

Oh, I wonder what happened to Joel. He had said he rented a room and was going to drive his 71 Mach 1 from the Denison, TX. area. Hope he did not have trouble on the road.
He sent me a message and said he couldn't make it. I'm going to post the next car shows shortly.

Jeremy, congratulations on the award.

Car looks real good

Don

Thanks everyone.

My dad just pointed out that my car made the news. There is a shot of the truck next to me and you get a pretty good shot of my car.

Congrats Jeremy on the award! Wish I could have been there but life has a way of intervening from time to time. Let's pick another one soon and I'll be sure to make it!

Joel

Car got a good shot!

in fact she looks so good I've figured out your name here

Jeremy

Checkbook

For

Restoration

:D
This made my wife laugh. Too funny.

My dad had a good time but he's having a reaction to the new round of chemo. I was sad that he didn't feel like driving the car. He did enjoy the ride though.

Upcoming B/CS car shows.
aa8b2911ad876c632d413f4bd5373628.jpg
48d9f63c62f479d4efdd1b673059d54d.jpg

Would be good to see others there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back