C6 kick down lever

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtassin

Reaction score
My Car
1972 ford mustang Mach 1
C6Lever.gifGuys & Gals:

Need some help. In the final stages of my restoration. Got ready to install kick down rod. Found lever to be broken. The car is a 1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1; 351CJ 4V w/automactic C6 transmission floor mounted built in November '71. I have not been successful finding a new one. Hoping someone has one for sale or knows where or who has them. I think the part# is 7A394. I will try to attach a picture. Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated. I'm in my 6th year of restoration and am really close to being able to finally getting it back on the road.

Thanks,

Jimmy T.

Jimmy, can the rod you have be repaired? I have the C-6 from my car out and it has a good kickdown link. If yours can be repaired we can work something out. I am trying to sell my trans and need one to go on it.

Jimmy, can the rod you have be repaired? I have the C-6 from my car out and it has a good kickdown link. If yours can be repaired we can work something out. I am trying to sell my trans and need one to go on it.
Thanks, Jeff.

Scotty from North Carolina found one for me. But thanks for the offer.

Thanks,

Jimmy T.

Back