Calling photoshop pros (or just guys better than me)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71_Stang

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang - project car
Hey I've screwed around with this imagine for a while today and can't get the look i'm after. Can one of you guys that have photoshop skills help me out?

Here is what time trying to do...I want to to drop the car and increase the size of the rear wheel opening up two inches. The idea is I would get a lower look but not have any of the 20" wheel actually tucking in the wheel well. The inspiration for this idea is from the Hot Rod Mag. They featured a 69 mustang with similar work and it looked awesome - They tried to mimic a Gt40. If it looks too disproportional to just do the rear, do a little to the front fenders as well.

The '69

n50tpf.jpg

The 71 (pulled from this forum - Sorry if this is your car!!!)

2u41yj9.png

Looks more than a wee bit silly to me, but I believe this is essentially what you had in mind, correct?

1zx1idv.jpg

-Kurt
Thanks! Yes and no. The wheel openings are good but the wheel/tire combo is not proportional. They are like the equivalent to like 24"s! The rear wheel/tire on the 71 are 20" so could you do the same but replace the wheels with the rear wheel/tire from the 71?

Latest posts

Back