Car Picture on Google Search

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-code Grande
Was talking with some friends at work today about Mustangs and I mentioned I had a vintage one. We tried to find a picture of my Mustang and did a Google search for "1971 mustang grande m code". A list appeared and we clicked on the "images" button. Dozens of Mustang pictures were listed and among them was a picture of my car. I told them that picture was my car. When they asked if it looked like my car, I said "No, that is MY car". Somehow a picture I took a month ago was referenced in a Google search engine. It is not even a good picture but my friends told me they must have thought it was interesting enough to include in their blog. I guess :-/

Have no clue how it got there.

mike

I've done the same thing in Google. Actually quite a few of my pictures show up if I search for 73 Mustang Wimbledon White. The links are to several Mustang sites I belong to.

I've done the same thing in Google. Actually quite a few of my pictures show up if I search for 73 Mustang Wimbledon White. The links are to several Mustang sites I belong to.
So when I post a picture of anything, anywhere; be prepared for the whole world to see it. Ok, just need to wash the car next time :p

mike

Yeah mine showed up too when I typed "72 Mustang convertible" a few weeks ago but it no longer does.

I simply don't trust Google. This site is linked to it too by Google analytics.

They monitor everything.

Oh, and don't ever use Chrome as a browser. Read the agreement!

I was searching for a job a while back and typed in "job", ummmm needless to say, no pics of me, my car or any professional paying jobs whatsoever.

Back