Car Show Hairshirt

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how you would ever be able to tell the extent to which someone worked on his car.

And, what level? I don't do paint. But I can sand and fill. I can't sew my upholstery, but I can take out my seats. I can't loom a rug, but I can pull out my carpet.

Maybe every car show entrant should qualify by being certified. You go to a car show certifier, and you are given 10 minutes to change a tire and replace that passenger side spark plug that is a pain in the rear. That get's you to level 1.

If you can replace your disc brakes and repack your bearing that gets you to level 2.

If you can degree a cam, that gets you to level 3.

And if you want a level 4, you have to accomplish all 3 tasks after finishing off a six pack.
What level do you get if you can watch the guy do it all while you drink his six pack in the shade?? :cool:

I was at a show recently where "Mach 1's" was a class. So, be it a 69-73 or an modern Mach ('03-04?), they were to compete. With all the late models, not sure how a vintage would fare if the club is late model focused and popular vote format.

I think around here, we would call that the Q level!!!!
ouch.................
I took it as a compliment to Q??? :huh:
Women never misunderstand my thoughts, but always understand my words. Men always understand my thoughts, but never misunderstand my words.

Because of this, both men are right, even though their interpretations appear to be diametrically opposed.

This is what makes me...well we all know what it makes me.

ouch.................
I took it as a compliment to Q??? :huh:
Women never misunderstand my thoughts, but always understand my words. Men always understand my thoughts, but never misunderstand my words.

Because of this, both men are right, even though their interpretations appear to be diametrically opposed.

This is what makes me...well we all know what it makes me.
YEP:s

Back