Car Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang convertible, 351-4v
4 speed, bright red, original owner
MCA National show winner
[attachment=21668]Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the 50th at Charlotte??? also are you taking your 71-73 Mustang? We will be there with our 73 Mustang convertible with the M.O.R.E. program with other original owners 65-73 Mustangs.

Hi Larry: Vera and I will be there with the 73 convertible -- probably parking in the same lot with you and the other WNY folks. We're staying at the Hampton Inn with the other 7173 folks (see discussion forum). Bill

Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to the 50th at Charlotte??? also are you taking your 71-73 Mustang? We will be there with our 73 Mustang convertible with the M.O.R.E. program with other original owners 65-73 Mustangs.
I was planning on going, but a new grandchild is on the way at about the same time. Still not sure how that is going to work out. Here is a Sticky Thread on Charlotte:

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-mustang-50th-anniversary-charlotte-2014

I was really hoping to get a better response of people bringing out their 71-73 Mustangs to the 50th.. Unfortunately there never seems to be a good turn out of those years and more people seem to be bringing their newer cars..

There are only 2 months left till the Charlotte show I hope some people make plans to go..... clock is ticking.... I can understand some people just can't make it but if you can Please try it would be nice to see the 71-73's out there.

Come to the show join the MCA, we have been members since 1977, you meet a lot of great people and have a lot of fun... Bring your cars out so people can enjoy them and maybe more will start appreciating those years... HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

I was really hoping to get a better response of people bringing out their 71-73 Mustangs to the 50th.. Unfortunately there never seems to be a good turn out of those years and more people seem to be bringing their newer cars..

There are only 2 months left till the Charlotte show I hope some people make plans to go..... clock is ticking.... I can understand some people just can't make it but if you can Please try it would be nice to see the 71-73's out there.

Come to the show join the MCA, we have been members since 1977, you meet a lot of great people and have a lot of fun... Bring your cars out so people can enjoy them and maybe more will start appreciating those years... HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

" more people seem to be bringing their newer cars.." you said it best. My experience is these shows do nothing more than bring out the newer Mustangs with nothing more than a wax job and a K&N Chrome Filter which I can see at any dealer in any city. 3 big Mustang shows and that scene has repeated itself successfully. I've found the new Mustang owner give no acknowledgement of the classic... so I don't typically invest my money for a show to be ignored. I can on the other hand place one of my cars in a "open" show....and be overwhelmed by gracious people interested in discussing my classics.

Latest posts

Back