Close Call

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear your daughter is okay. The business end of a shotgun has proven results in reinforcing abstinence and improving future son-in-law relationships. :)

Hey, Roy! I am very glad to hear that your daughter made it through OK (you, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about) :p. Shopping for cars is a whole lot more fun than shopping for pine boxes.

She's a cutie, that's for sure. Give her a hug for us and hold on tight. Again, glad to hear she's OK.

Doc

Hi Roy,

As you know, I am not getting on here to frequently right now due to my ongoing "project" but wanted you to know that I was sorry to hear about your daughter's accident but extremely happy to hear that she was "OK."

As several have noted, please give her an extra hug from ALL your 7173 Mustang Family!

BT

Great to hear she is doing fine. Sounds like she had the right response to avoid a head-on collision. Hopefull the cops didn't charge her either.

Glad to hear your going with the V6 Mustang instead of the GT as a replacement :>

I too am glad to hear your daughter is OK. I have had a few of those calls, usually when I am hundreds of miles from home.

We haven't lost our minds... we're just looking out for your daughter's best interests! LOL :D

I'm glad she is ok. The car did it's most important function and protected her.

Pretty girl you've got there.

That's the problem, I worry more about the pretty girls. I may be biased, but my daughter is adorable. Needless to say, my guns are well lubed and in good repair. :D
+ 1000. Mine too Steve, mine too!

Man, I'm really sorry to hear that but glad she's okay. My daughter is 7 and I'm not looking forward to her driving.
Yeah I thought boys would be my main concern.....................
I showed my 15 yr old son this thread and when he got to your daughters pic he said wow! I asked him if he heard the clicking noise....he said what clicking noise....I said that's Roy's shotgun being racked.

Man, I'm really sorry to hear that but glad she's okay. My daughter is 7 and I'm not looking forward to her driving.
I showed my 15 yr old son this thread and when he got to your daughters pic he said wow! I asked him if he heard the clicking noise....he said what clicking noise....I said that's Roy's shotgun being racked.
Haha, now that's funny!

AMEN

Back