Console. Clock voltage

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilPuppetMaster

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Q - code
Hi guys

Do you know if the console clock runs on 6 or 12 volts?

Thanks

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything runs on 12V except the coil.
Thanks

I am trying to test to see if mine works

Midlife, would you happen  to have wiring harness for IT?

I got 72 mach 1

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have one, but will have to look. Shoot me an e-mail to remind me, as I'm fairly busy today. Got a harness to do, go to the vet, prepare for hurricane coming my way on Wednesday!

I may have one, but will have to look.  Shoot me an e-mail to remind me, as I'm fairly busy today.  Got a harness to do, go to the vet, prepare for hurricane coming my way on Wednesday!
That hurricane will probably come and hit me instead.  My name is Michael, it's my 40th birthday this week (hurricane party anyone??), and remember the path Charley was supposed to take back in 2004 and where it actually hit?  I don't trust these storm tracks anymore until maybe 24-48 hours before landfall.  

:huh:

I may have one, but will have to look.  Shoot me an e-mail to remind me, as I'm fairly busy today.  Got a harness to do, go to the vet, prepare for hurricane coming my way on Wednesday!
That hurricane will probably come and hit me instead.  My name is Michael, it's my 40th birthday this week (hurricane party anyone??), and remember the path Charley was supposed to take back in 2004 and where it actually hit?  I don't trust these storm tracks anymore until maybe 24-48 hours before landfall.  

:huh:
Well happy birthday. My 42nd is today. Hope the storm misses you.

Going off-script here, but happy birthday to you two "Young Pups". You're younger than my kids!!

I guess what I'm saying is it's great to know that there are people younger than the cars we all love, who are passionate about the 71-73's.

Happy Birthday guys from a young 71 year old!

Geoff.

I may have one, but will have to look. Shoot me an e-mail to remind me, as I'm fairly busy today. Got a harness to do, go to the vet, prepare for hurricane coming my way on Wednesday!
Thanks Midlife it's not a rush for me . I have other wirring mess that I am trying to resolve. I'll probably need more stuff from you so I'll remind you when I am ready to order everything Thanks for your help

Stay safe

Alex

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back