Custom dash mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree! It's just that a little input makes you think and evolve your original idea and make it better! :)
True, I kept the original dash stuff and just personalized from there. A little carbon fiber and brushed aliminum in place of the wood grain and such
sounds interesting, do you have some picture's??:cool:

Agree! It's just that a little input makes you think and evolve your original idea and make it better! :)
True, I kept the original dash stuff and just personalized from there. A little carbon fiber and brushed aliminum in place of the wood grain and such
sounds interesting, do you have some picture's??:cool:
Me?

698.JPG

1254.JPG

8547 (Large).JPG

d5.JPG

d7.JPG

New Image.JPG

d8.JPG

door insert.JPG

Is that aftermarket or is that a carbon fiber coating suck as Hydro-Dip?

Such as.. Sorry. I can spell, I just can't type...lol

Such as.. Sorry. I can spell, I just can't type...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tnfastbk,

yes, i meant you, and that sure looks sick, me likey!!

and thanks for the pictures!

Very nice. I've actually been talking to them about that. It sounds pretty straight forward. And they have a lot of different patterns.

Look good, roughly how many dead presidents did it require if I might ask? Actually just watched some videos on do it yourself and professional. Really cool.

Hi guys 'n girls! I have just removed my dash and will begin work shortly. I want to have a custom look and a racing feel to my car. I'm making a fiberglass replica and working from that. I want to keep the original if I want to revert in the future. The green color is just representitive of the exterior paint or it's accent color. My car will proberly be satin black with Monster green striping and parts. (Gittin jr wannabe...) Do you have any suggestions on what to do or if it sounds and looks to tacky? ;)

2lt2hon.jpg
ever look at the green area being chromed or a polished swirly look ie like aluminum body of the delorean and green LED lights in all the gauges? PS Hve not figured out how to make this TinyPic Plugin for my ID, but this is preview of my customized, taken earlier on the day that congress/white house/Obama/....stopped the shut down(on the 11th hour)

Hi guys 'n girls! I have just removed my dash and will begin work shortly. I want to have a custom look and a racing feel to my car. I'm making a fiberglass replica and working from that. I want to keep the original if I want to revert in the future. The green color is just representitive of the exterior paint or it's accent color. My car will proberly be satin black with Monster green striping and parts. (Gittin jr wannabe...) Do you have any suggestions on what to do or if it sounds and looks to tacky? ;)

2lt2hon.jpg
AS MY EARLIER reply about the chrome ie like the 76 Cobra if your design has already been prefabbed, you bought it. The shine and designs under the brown finish is awesome but is your interior "brown"(as it looksd like to me)?
ever look at the green area being chromed or a polished swirly look ie like aluminum body of the delorean and green LED lights in all the gauges? PS Hve not figured out how to make this TinyPic Plugin for my ID, but this is preview of my customized, taken earlier on the day that congress/white house/Obama/....stopped the shut down(on the 11th hour)

Back