Custom Trunk

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE: Custom Trunk

Got out and took a few pictures after cleaning it up for a show next weekend (pray for no rain).

Very good done!!!

::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

I finally had the trunk completed this last week and had something special done with a tire cover. I had his signature placed on a tire cover and then I added the original grille pony to it. I'm not 100% happy with it, but for the most part it is ok. I've missed him lately and so it is fitting that I am getting this done close to the 45th birthday of the car and my first car show of the season.

Not the best lighting and it needs vacuuming, but still looks pretty good. I will post more when I'm outside and it gets a better cleaning.

Oh and the two lumps on the left were extra material that were turned into bags for the jack and handle.
Looks great. What spare are you using?

I finally had the trunk completed this last week and had something special done with a tire cover. I had his signature placed on a tire cover and then I added the original grille pony to it. I'm not 100% happy with it, but for the most part it is ok. I've missed him lately and so it is fitting that I am getting this done close to the 45th birthday of the car and my first car show of the season.

Not the best lighting and it needs vacuuming, but still looks pretty good. I will post more when I'm outside and it gets a better cleaning.

Oh and the two lumps on the left were extra material that were turned into bags for the jack and handle.
Looks great. What spare are you using?

Thanks. It is just a full size rim I purchased at discount tire. At the time I just needed a spare w/o much thought to looks. It matches nothing.

Been thinking I should look around the farm for the original.

Nice job! Good luck at the show.

Thanks. I hope others find there way out to visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back