Danish Mustang “Pro-Touring" project - Creator 526

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look good. I really like all of ring bros products, they need to do a 71 - 73. As long as it turns out better the Pegasus that goolsby did, not a bad car, but in my opinion could have been so much more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they make some really nice products! I want to buy more from them! They build some of most incredible cars.

The Pegasus is a work of art, beautiful hand work, I really like the front end. But I just don't understand the rear end, something went totally wrong with that rear window and taillight panel. I would never had build it that way. I like the rear valance and exhaust tips, but not the rest of it.. :)

Thanks Lars. I'm sorry for not coming with much update on this project. But I don't have any job right now, so I don't have a lot of money to spend on the project. I am just getting crazy about not finding any job, I don't like to be of work! So right now I am using all the time I have to find a job. The winter season is a big problem here in Denmark in the construction/building business.

Thanks Lars. I'm sorry for not coming with much update on this project. But I don't have any job right now, so I don't have a lot of money to spend on the project. I am just getting crazy about not finding any job, I don't like to be of work! So right now I am using all the time I have to find a job. The winter season is a big problem here in Denmark in the construction/building business.
Hopefully you will be able to find something soon. Winters are probably not very good there for construction work but I am sure you'll find something.

On another note I am trying to plan for my trip there next August so if you need me to bring some small parts for your cars let me know as it gets closer and I'll bring them along with me. Looking forward to meeting you and Lars while I am there.

-john

Hopefully you will be able to find something soon. Winters are probably not very good there for construction work but I am sure you'll find something.

On another note I am trying to plan for my trip there next August so if you need me to bring some small parts for your cars let me know as it gets closer and I'll bring them along with me. Looking forward to meeting you and Lars while I am there.

-john
I hope that, because this is just frustrated! No they are deffently not good for any new constructions, but right now we actually have a very mild autumn but in a few months we will hit the winter time.

I really appreciate that, that's so nice of you, thanks for asking, I will deffently keep that in mind! But that has to be very small parts, ect a gas cap or something in that size?

I am also looking forward to meeting you, can't wait.. I hope to have the car more done at that time :)

-john
I hope that, because this is just frustrated! No they are deffently not good for any new constructions, but right now we actually have a very mild autumn but in a few months we will hit the winter time.

I really appreciate that, that's so nice of you, thanks for asking, I will deffently keep that in mind! But that has to be very small parts, ect a gas cap or something in that size?

I am also looking forward to meeting you, can't wait.. I hope to have the car more done at that time :)
Not sure what is allowed to be brought into the EU countries but it can be things larger than a gas cap. Things that would fit into a standard suitcase would work. You guys think of what you would want and we can talk about it as August draws nearer. Looking forward to meeting you.

-john

I'm working with ventilation for houses, the industry, schools, new buildings and so on.. But any work that relate to the construction area would be good. But ventilation is where I have my experience, nearly 5 years. :) If it's better we discuss it on Danish, then we could go to the private messages maybe? :)

Hey guys!

I finally found myself a new job, weee so happy about that! :D

Today I finally finished painting my oil pan! I had some minor issues with it, got some fish eyes and "runners" (I don't know what you call it overthere). Today I also got some small runners in the clear, but I have to realize that I am not painting in a booth and don't have the exact heat and light for it, so I have to be okay with the result AND it's only a oil pan :D

Hope you like it and hope I can make some more updates very soon :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've got the same oil pan for my 347 but it doesn't look that good so now I'm inspired to make it look better lol. The light panel looks great in primer. Keep the shots coming.

Your oil pan looks great, nice work!
Thanks Mike! :)

I've got the same oil pan for my 347 but it doesn't look that good so now I'm inspired to make it look better lol. The light panel looks great in primer. Keep the shots coming.
It's a really nice oil pan, like the quality of it.. :) And thank you my friend. I hope to have some more ready soon to show you. My dad have been working on a friends Mustang, so I did'nt have enought room to work on my own. But the friends Mustang is finally done and will go back to his home tomorrow! So now we will clean up the shop and finally get moving on both my dad's and mine Mustang :)

Back