Detroit locker for the street?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
? was that sarcasm? I thought that was a great choice.. I have one on my '68 coupe amc really like it. I was just considering the locker because I remember my dad had one on his F-150 and now I have access to one for about half price..

? was that sarcasm? I thought that was a great choice.. I have one on my '68 coupe amc really like it. I was just considering the locker because I remember my dad had one on his F-150 and now I have access to one for about half price..
No certainly not sarcasm, just commenting how you have made a sound choice after listening to peoples own experiences that had been offered up, warts and all if you will. True Tracks are great units its what I will be running in my own Mach. I think some times the tone of a thread doesn't reflect what is being said. Did not mean to accidently offend.

PS. When I do offend people I like it to be far more obvious ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ok.. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I've been given a lot of good advice here. I always ask for opinions in here..

Back