DIY top install..???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi David,

I was thinking of installing a new top for my '73 Vert myself, but the more i went into it, the more i was convinced it was a job for the pros.

However, if you're hell bent on doing the job yourself, i have a DVD that shows you how to do the whole thing for a '73 Vert. from go to whoa.

Greg.:)

Hi David,

I was thinking of installing a new top for my '73 Vert myself, but the more i went into it, the more i was convinced it was a job for the pros.

However, if you're hell bent on doing the job yourself, i have a DVD that shows you how to do the whole thing for a '73 Vert. from go to whoa.

Is there any way you can up load to this sit or u-tube?

Hi David,

Hi waterlife,

not a bad idea, but if i did, i would be breaking the owner's copywright laws, and on that basis, would be leaving myself open to being prosecuted maybe. However, PM me if you want to discuss the matter further.

Hi David,

I have uploaded to youtube some of my stuff but been a couple years back. I would love to see the video. I did one of my 65 verts years ago and it all went good just took my time and checked and had an extra pair of hands. There are not too many trim shops here so this guy has a monopoly I think thousand dollars is crazy expensive.

David

Hi David,

I have uploaded to youtube some of my stuff but been a couple years back. I would love to see the video. I did one of my 65 verts years ago and it all went good just took my time and checked and had an extra pair of hands. There are not too many trim shops here so this guy has a monopoly I think thousand dollars is crazy expensive.

David

Hi David,

PM me if you want for further discussion.

Back