Do you drive?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You put your gnarly boots, filled with your sweaty, crusty, wart covered feet on your awesome Urethane bumper  -- what a peasant ...what a heathen.... back in the middle ages in the UK , we burned people at the stake for lesser crimes.  :biggrin:    I've written to Her Majesty ...  apparently a very special place in the tower of London is being prepared for you 
It’s a car… not a woman and for the record’ I had all the warts removed!!

Drive to cruise-ins, weekend drives through the local backroads (I'll have to keep an eye out for EdM!), trips to coffee shops and ice cream shops.  Occasionally I'll drive it to work.

Just saw this one. There are places for both. I have an original 73 Mach 1 with 12,000 miles with 41 options from Ford. If it was crashed there is not another for a million dollars never built so no driving. I have another original 73 vert with 48,000 that I drive to shows and no worries.
As soon as I took the Mach 1 out some drunk driver would destroy it and there is not another......

Local shows some but primarily Texas Hill Country loops.
That said, I do bounce between the Mustang and the Dart.

eRhbcZB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the logic to not allow a simple photo attachment like every other site allows?

I usually put 8 to 10k miles on a year this year is WAY down since I didn't get it going until mid July. My favorite cruise in is a 110 mile round trip, I love road trips. I built it to drive anywhere anytime. Like Tony, no winter driving here, in Michigan their idea of snow removal is to dump salt on it, no plowing, just salt... 

The convertible is my favorite old pair of shoes.

Back