dodge camper

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everton blue

Reaction score
My Car
1973 convertible 351 auto
sold this fantastic camper van recently, powered by a 318 ci , auto. low mileage and great to drive and use. we needed something bigger, so it had to go.

we used this for camping weekends and going to classic and american cars shows here in england. we now use a ford econoline and tow a caravan behind it, more room.

great van :)

EVERTON FC 1878 :D

DSCF0381.JPG

DSCF0387.JPG

DSCF0382.JPG

DSCF0386.JPG

Wow...She was very decked out!!..little 318 underpowered a bit for it?

My ex is from Wales..What i find funny are the american cars in england that are not avalible in america..like the ford mondeo...when she told me they had one..i was like huh? what is a mondeo? And i thought i new every model of ford made..lol.I sure was wrong,..Dozens of cars we make over there that are not sold state side.............. vice versa too...She laughed so hard when i showed her a volkswagen rabbit ...She says thats not a rabbit its a golf!! She had to run up with her camera and take a picture of it..Was a Rabbit GTI Turbo...They changed them later on too golf..lol

I really like the conversion/camper vans! I've had several over the years. Once our 4 kids started driving I traded in our high top conversion van for my 2004 Mach 1. We now use my wifes Tahoe to take family trips.

Back