Don't be this mustang/car guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I think its the real deal. He has a ton of meticulous yet boring documentation. I think when he bought it it had long since been de-converted from "Bat" duty and lived a long and "normal" Bat adventure-less life.

He found out about the details and reinstated it as a the "Batcopter".

What struck me as odd was that he said when he got it from whoever owned before him...THEY GAVE HIM ALL THE "BAT" STUFF...INCLUDING THE WINGS!

He took them (or never added them back, more likely) because it made flying it dangerous (he says).

As a static display...it needs the damn wings!

It also doesn't have the "BatMan" face painted on the front lower of the canopy.

maybe its a "Nock" off, eh?

Oh, I think its the real deal. He has a ton of meticulous yet boring documentation. I think when he bought it it had long since been de-converted from "Bat" duty and lived a long and "normal" Bat adventure-less life.

He found out about the details and reinstated it as a the "Batcopter".

What struck me as odd was that he said when he got it from whoever owned before him...THEY GAVE HIM ALL THE "BAT" STUFF...INCLUDING THE WINGS!

He took them (or never added them back, more likely) because it made flying it dangerous (he says).

As a static display...it needs the damn wings!

It also doesn't have the "BatMan" face painted on the front lower of the canopy.

maybe its a "Nock" off, eh?
Yep,

Without the wings it just does not have the same look. Why would you not want to complete the look of something like that. I agree with your Robin, He is a Batjerk and that is one hell of a comeback as well...Robin.

One more thing there Robin (Kit), Batjerk will never take you up in the Batcopter for a ride so don't even ask LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
I get asked what the value log my car is all the time and I always give the same response. Any car is only worth whatever someone's willing to pay for it. But most importantly it has to be for sale first.

yep Mr.Mach good answer.

I had a jackleg ask about my convertible "hey a friend of mine might want to buy your convertible"

well thank you for the compliment but its not for sale

well how much would you take he may want to buy it

I'm sorry it really isnt for sale

well what's it worth if he's interested

well since you put it that way its worth 25g's

Damn is it made of gold or something

Well since I've told you its not for sale now its worth 30,000 so stop asking if you dont have the money!

I love this thread!!! If nothing else it helps you understand who you are to the public as we present our prize possessions. I try to take the nice helpful courteous guy road first.

Back