Door jamb vent louvers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible 351-4V with RAM Air
I've been looking around and cant seem to find these for my 71 convertible. The current ones got nailed during a bad paint job by a previous owner and I dread trying to get the paint off cleanly without mangling them. Need both sides. Anyone have thoughts? (tried mustangsunlimited and cjpontparts and no joy). Thanks in advance.

I've been looking around and cant seem to find these for my 71 convertible. The current ones got nailed during a bad paint job by a previous owner and I dread trying to get the paint off cleanly without mangling them. Need both sides. Anyone have thoughts? (tried mustangsunlimited and cjpontparts and no joy). Thanks in advance.
They are not reproduced

I'll check but I should have a set

Don

They are not reproduced

I'll check but I should have a set

Don
That would be great, just let me know.

I know Roy tnfastbk bought thier hood hinges and cowl screens. Sent it all back
I know with company's like that it could always be hit or miss. Obviously nothing will work as good as original or even reproduction. When they get into there own custom parts who really knows how it'll fit and work.

I have no dealing with them or the products

Only know Roy had trouble with the hinges after they were installed

The good point is they took them back even after he had them installed

I havent heard anything good about these guys. And i dont even know for sure that these would fit seeing as how they said 70-73 but i figured id just leave this here.

http://www.eddiemotorsports.com/product/interior-parts/1970-1973-mustang-door-vents-prmachined-finish/
Ya careful with those guys, I bought hinges that I had to send back and the cowl vents I bought fit kinda weird but I made them work. From my experiences I certainly woul not order from them, unless it's for a Chevy, all their stuff for those pos' fit great.

I havent heard anything good about these guys. And i dont even know for sure that these would fit seeing as how they said 70-73 but i figured id just leave this here.

http://www.eddiemotorsports.com/product/interior-parts/1970-1973-mustang-door-vents-prmachined-finish/
Ya careful with those guys, I bought hinges that I had to send back and the cowl vents I bought fit kinda weird but I made them work. From my experiences I certainly woul not order from them, unless it's for a Chevy, all their stuff for those pos' fit great.
Update: Don scrounged up a pair. Thanks for all the replies.

Back