engine OH to begin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 MACH 1
2019 F150
Now that the weather will be 50-70 for next week or so, I order my crank kit. Let the fun begin...Kit should be hear by mid nest week so that gives me time to remove all the boxes, paper towels and toilet paper in the hole here my engine was, Also need to gather up tools she hides so I can't take anything else off the car.

005.JPG

Now that the weather will be 50-70 for next week or so, I order my crank kit. Let the fun begin...Kit should be hear by mid nest week so that gives me time to remove all the boxes, paper towels and toilet paper in the hole here my engine was, Also need to gather up tools she hides so I can't take anything else off the car.
That's what I'm talking about ! good luck with the build !

Engine work is much better than body work! LOL...at least for me!

Wahoo! I'm right behind you, Alan. I thought you were going to farm out the engine rebuild, but it looks like you're going to do it all yourself? I'd sure like to do that. Please document what you do as much as you can, so I can do the same thing. I know you're focus is on doing a good job with the rebuild and not with teaching someone how to do it, but I'd appreciate any tips and pointers you might have.

Doc

Got valves lapped in and springs on. Crank should be in on weds. along with 3-5 inches of snow. IT WAS 72 degress three days ago, why won't you let mee stay focused on the fun at hand?????? lol!!!!

Back