Engine won't start and turns over like it has no compression

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty amazing what proper cam timing will do for how your engine runs?! I have a cheapo Amazon borescope and it's a tremendous tool for automotive use.

You'll gain a little more with a performance curve in the distributor and a bit more initial timing.
I have a couple. A cheapo amazon one, it actually costed negative money. It lists for $160. They sold it for $7, and paid you $30 to leave a fake review. I scored one, then the seller got nuked for their shenanigans. :D I also have a nice milwaukee one that runs like $450.

The milwaukee one is smaller so it fits into tight spaces, and it has dual cameras 90 degrees apart. It can view angles the cheap one can't. Like if you stick it in a spark plug hole, you can rotate it around to see the cylinder walls well and even the head and valves.

The cheap one is still better than nothing. It pays for itself again and again, every single time you need to use it.

Back