• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

exterior and interior parts badly needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machmeter1

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 - sold
Hallo from Europe

I introduced myself some months ago but again, my name is Wolfgang and I am planning a trip to California at end of Arpil - beginng of May. One of the purposes of this trip is to get some car parts for my project, a 72 Mustang Mach1.

Especially I am looking for green interior parts, for a right front fender and for an upper edge of the right quater panel as well. But anyway I have also strong interrest in ohter 71-73 Mustang parts, used unused no matter, provided that they are in good condition.

Regarding this trip, I will go through my notes in order to prepare an accurate "shopping list".

If my request meets your interest please just respond shortly via PM. For those who are not living in CA - I do have s shipping adress in CA close to LA.

Early contacting would be an distinct advantage for planning my trip.

Kind regards from Europe

Wolfgang

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: to the forum from NY, Therer are several good sellers on this site for both new and used parts so you should be able to find many of the items you need.

Thank you guys, as soon as my list is completed, I will forward it to you.

Best regards

Wolfgang

Hi Guys

List is finally more or less completed and already sent to you.

If somebody else have suggestions for my request, dont hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance

Wolfgang

Still looking for parts, trip is coming closer...

greetings

Wolfgang
Hello wolfgang where in europe do you hang your hat? Let me know what you are looking for maybe I can help. I have many contacts in the L.A. area.;)

Still looking for parts, trip is coming closer...

greetings

Wolfgang
Hello wolfgang where in europe do you hang your hat? Let me know what you are looking for maybe I can help. I have many contacts in the L.A. area.;)
Hi

Every good contact is more than welcome. Please send me PM concerning this request.

Already back in Europe. I had some quite good and unforgettable impressions in US. Time went fast, but I still had time to get in touch with some mustang enthusiasts in California.

In this way I also wanna give thanks to Don for excellent cooperation. I got the parts on time and in desired condition.

Thats a good example for international cooperation between forum users.

warm regards

Wolfgang

Already back in Europe. I had some quite good and unforgettable impressions in US. Time went fast, but I still had time to get in touch with some mustang enthusiasts in California.

In this way I also wanna give thanks to Don for excellent cooperation. I got the parts on time and in desired condition.

Thats a good example for international cooperation between forum users.

warm regards

Wolfgang
Hi Wolfgang glad it worked out for you Don is a good dude and you can count on him for your project parts!

Back