Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha I was not sure because the avatar pic is small. When people started talking about it I took a closer look and thought to myself "man that looks like Alfred E Guess my eye sight is still OK hahaha. So was this a weekly fun question do I get an award hahahaha ::shrug::lollerzrofl
'twould be funny to think there were people out there looking at my avatar and thinking Earlfred E Neuman's toothless melon like cranium was actually me :D
You never know, someone out there must look like Alfred, so why not you!:D

kaseykahne07.jpg

Some dude named Kasey, my son and I, 2007 @ a Lernerville Speedway, PA

World of Outlaws show. The little man will be piloting my '71 someday...

770621-R1-01-2.jpg

My oldest son and I standing by our respective Mustangs. His was an original 1968 Gold Mustang GT Coupe, 390-4v. Mine the 1971 Mach 1 in Grabber Lime, 351-4v, my 2nd project.

770621-R1-20-21.jpg

Yours truly by my first Mach 1 project: Grabber Green, 1972 Mach 1, Originally an H Code, changed to a 429-4v.

770621-R1-04-5.jpg

This is me going down the road (OR 62 towards Crater Lake)!

IMG_0564.jpg

Jake and The Fat Man (the idiot in the back shall remain nameless!)

DSC05716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is me with the Mustang. My friends tell me I have a 'cartoonish' face, I don't see it.

twoclassicssmallversion.jpg

Please note that the image is copywrited by the artist. (Not that anyone would use it for profit)

Here is me with the Mustang. My friends tell me I have a 'cartoonish' face, I don't see it.

Please note that the image is copywrited by the artist. (Not that anyone would use it for profit)
hahaha Sweet

Here's me and my dad grilling some food.

Photo_071109_0021.jpg

My beard's a little thicker now though.

Sorry but I don't get photographed often. This was my last project that is in the shop being painted as we speak.

Our youngest and the reason we do this. (Take a good look at that face when I said "why don't you drive?")

DSCN0814.JPG

The "Mel" half of MarkMel

0020.jpg

DSCN0812.JPG

Back