Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in British Columbia

I'm the one second from the right, the others being my brothers, nieces and mother.
Hmmm, I dunno, on your avatar pic you looked more familiar..... :huh:
I forgot to mention that I was wearing a mask at the Christmas table, and the avatar pic is the real me. Some people say my striking appearance makes me look like Tom Selleck......

I'm the one second from the right, the others being my brothers, nieces and mother.
Hmmm, I dunno, on your avatar pic you looked more familiar..... :huh:
I forgot to mention that I was wearing a mask at the Christmas table, and the avatar pic is the real me. Some people say my striking appearance makes me look like Tom Selleck......
Damn......you know I just couldn't put my finger on it...but soon as I imagined a Hawaiian shirt....the pieces fell in place

looks like Alfred e Newman from mad magazine to me:p
Mmmmm...that's interesting. I've only just realised that when people yell out "Hey Magnum" to me when I'm walking down the street, they are actually yelling out "Hey Madman" :s

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean that was not Tom Selleck on the cover of MAD magazine?!?:huh:
It's an Earl Hickey / Alfred cross. I used to buy Mad Magazine religiously as a kid (even got a couple of letters published in the Aussie version). I also loved "My Name is Earl" when it was on, and when I saw the the Earl / Alfred edition of Mad I burst into a gleeful Mad induced laughter for the first time in 30 years. Hence my avatar :D

51ofuvenMmL.jpg

hahaha I was not sure because the avatar pic is small. When people started talking about it I took a closer look and thought to myself "man that looks like Alfred E Guess my eye sight is still OK hahaha. So was this a weekly fun question do I get an award hahahaha ::shrug::lollerzrofl

I wish I had hair like 72fastback but alas my hair has long since gone the way of Packard.....
you don't want my hair. It costs as much in conditioner as the mustang in gas hahahaha and it also catches on fire while your welding. and how about getting it stuck in the dolly. That was a classic lollerz

2007_0923touro90018.JPG

hehe i know your pain...gets in the way at work..and keeping a comb on you all the time..lol..this is my mug and me on the ole heritage softtail.

you don't want my hair. It costs as much in conditioner as the mustang in gas hahahaha and it also catches on fire while your welding. and how about getting it stuck in the dolly. That was a classic lollerz

hahaha I was not sure because the avatar pic is small. When people started talking about it I took a closer look and thought to myself "man that looks like Alfred E Guess my eye sight is still OK hahaha. So was this a weekly fun question do I get an award hahahaha ::shrug::lollerzrofl
'twould be funny to think there were people out there looking at my avatar and thinking Earlfred E Neuman's toothless melon like cranium was actually me :D

Would you believe me if I told you that that is exactly what happened to me about a year ago? Damn, that hurt!! I don´t have a pic though, but it looked just like yours. :)

Hardest part was getting off the dolly in the first place when my hair got caught in the wheel!

I feel for you, my brother in music, Mustang and haircut (or lack of!)! :)

Back