Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I was also a little worried! LOOL

I'm 45 in April, but as you can see by the picture life has been unkind to me and I've aged prematurely. I was only four years old when the Sixties came to an end, but I loved the clothing style so much that I still wear it to this very day.....

hippiestang.jpg

Yeah ok, you've got me, that's not really me in the photo. I stopped walking around pantless in a tie-die t-shirt 20 years ago after the court ordered me to cease and desist.....:p
Maybe if you had switched shirts with her...you wouldn't have had the the cease and desist order!!rofl

Ken

I took this last weekend...kids play driving in the Mach 1. They about wet themselves when i told them to start it up to run the engine a bit! Couple more years and the oldest one will be ready to drive...:dodgy:

3128ysn.jpg

Here's a short video of my youngest revving the engine! LOL

View My Video

How about some of the new members, well and old if your not on here give this a shot.
Aww man, the peer pressure. :D

Actually, been meaning to post here more. Just that it's been wayyyy too busy at work. I wonder why I got myself into IT over a dozen years ago. Ah well, I should be thankful for having a job and having challenging projects to keep me busy (and employed, lol). :cool:

Pic of me that I took for my new work badge.

IMAG0048_sm.jpg

Last edited:
The wife and I at a Tesla (the band) V.I.P. meet and greet I was lucky enough to win the passes on their website! I am bottom left in the blue shirt and ball cap. My wife Michelle behind me.
IMG_1678_edited-1.jpg

I am also a member of the gray beard just barely over forty club!::thumb::

OK here is a pic of one of your Aussie members
Here is the wife and my 2 helpers.

OK here is a pic of one of your Aussie members
Here is the wife and my 2 helpers.
And me and the wife at her sister's wedding at Lambeau Field......GO PACKERS!!!!!!

100_1059.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I am at the local nuke plant. Just had my yearly cleaning. Thought it would be a good time for a pic.Now when you wonder who's the dumba## that posted that you'll know.:D BTW Does this truck make me look short.

IMG_0773.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Joan and I (Bill) in front of "The Pit" near Reading, Pa. I'm nearing 66 and hope I can still ride at 76 lol

JoanBillatthePitt06-1.jpg

Sporting my FordMuscle t-shirt!

IMG_0391.JPG

Here are some pictures taken on Christmas Day last year. I'm the one second from the right, the others being my brothers, nieces and mother. We had taken so many happy-snaps that we decided to mischievously pose for a couple of unhappy-snaps just to balance things out and so managed to exhibit some rather unseasonable scowls for the camera (though you can see in the pics that my Mum chose to remain of cheerful photographic disposition throughout - she's too nice a person too even entertain the idea of grimacing in jest!)

The bottom picture is of me trying to remove a table fork from my eye.

xmas3.jpg

xmas2.jpg

xmas1.jpg

Back