Factory style exhaust...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken,

At some point will you be posting a complete gallery of detailed pictures? It seems like you are doing a fantastic job and I'd love to have the reference pictures to look at.

Ken,

At some point will you be posting a complete gallery of detailed pictures? It seems like you are doing a fantastic job and I'd love to have the reference pictures to look at.
Pressure, pressure...

I am not comfortable posting continual detailed pictures of my build here. I have found in the past that the reception is not what I expected. I don't mind posting the odd update, especially as it relates to something that a member brings up about their car and I can chime in showing what I have done in that regard for their consideration. I try to help where I can and where I am comfortable in doing so.

I really don't want to get into having my car critiqued here and having to justify my work. As many here have stated previously, build the car the way you want, its your car. I have decided to put my many years of admiration for this year of stang into a final near concourse restoration of a rare 1971 Mustang, completing it through my own research and understanding of how the car left the factory..., without the hassle of what other people think should be done. This is why I only post from time to time regarding my build, as I know some here, are truly interested in what I am doing.

When you start your restoration, feel free to PM me if there is something I can offer to you in this regard. I would certainly offer an opinion, based on my experience.

Back