Few questions about hub lengt and diameter

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello guys

I have some few questions as I'm about to send my measurements to Bonspeed for the wheels I'm getting build.

I forgot to measure the hub lengt and diameter front and rear.. Can any one help me with the exact lengt and diameter both front and rear? I have stock discs in front and drums in rear. Are the hub different in size for 8" and 9" rearend?

Thanks!

Hello guys

I have some few questions as I'm about to send my measurements to Bonspeed for the wheels I'm getting build.

I forgot to measure the hub lengt and diameter front and rear.. Can any one help me with the exact lengt and diameter both front and rear? I have stock discs in front and drums in rear. Are the hub different in size for 8" and 9" rearend?

Thanks!
Your Going to need to measure it..Hub dia =62mm BUT you still need to confirm check..When I ordered my hubcentric rings this summer that I had custom made, the rear axles were replaced in my car..one side was 62mm the other was 61mm..SO best get out the digital micrometer & double check. Don't rely on anything but your own measurements..

Back