Finally some pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not too often people improve on the factory interior when they make changes but you sure did.
That is a tasteful combination of black, green, and wood. I have not seen an example of that exterior color before. I really like it. The Cragar wheels really compliment the bright trim work. Stunning car!
What is the name of that color of green?
Tyson

It’s not too often people improve on the factory interior when they make changes but you sure did.
That is a tasteful combination of black, green, and wood. I have not seen an example of that exterior color before. I really like it. The Cragar wheels really compliment the bright trim work. Stunning car!
What is the name of that color of green?
Tyson
Thanks very much for the compliments, I appreciate it. I'm very happy with how it turned out. The Cragars have been on the car for sure since the mid 80" and I've always liked them but I've always wanted the Magnum 500's as well. I finally pulled the trigger a month ago and ordered a set, I'll have them on for the spring. The paint code according to the Marti Report is 4F Medium Lime Metalic #5021-A.

Back