First Post

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
65 Mustang
72 Mustang Fastback
First post from Lancaster, PA. I’ve been watching this forum for some time and figured it was time I introduce myself.

20 years ago my dad put his ’72 Fastback project aside to finish my ’65, my brothers truck, and so forth. A year ago I picked it in rough condition after spending years outside, a garage, and finally an enclosed trailer. Now it's my turn to help him.

The car has been striped down, received new interior & trunk floors, and rear frame rails. Last week we ordered a front & rear coil over suspension setup to hold a Coyote 5.0 and TKO 600 trans. Looking forward to finishing up the mechanicals and heading to paint early next year.

Welcome from Florida.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Welcome from Virginia. Sounds like a great project to honor your dad. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Lancaster is one of our favorite places to visit.

Welcome from au.

please take lots of pics along the way, your project can certainly help many of us in the future...

Especially how the new driveline and new suspension integrates into our old horses...

Looking forward to progress pics...

Jim....

Welcome from northeast Florida !::welcome::

Welcome from W. TN. Sounds like a great project and wonderfull way to give back to your father. A Coyote install in the 71-73 does involve a fair amount of fabrication. If interested the shop that did my bodywork installed a Coyote in a 71-73 vert. Here is there website and look under COYOTE Purr-Dee project.

http://www.mustangcentralga.com/coyote-purr-dee.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back