Ford Carlisle 2014

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds great, I was taking the picture and trying to get the he!! out of the way!:D[/b]

I was just hearing from a friend last night whose buddy bought a 71 Mach 1 for 15K last weekend at Carlisle. That red one must be the one. He said it was 100%, but needed paint.

How were the range of prices on the other cars (especially verts)?

I went for the first time and we had a great time I bought some stuff and enjoyed the wonderful weather and a great gathering of Ford power. I left there completely invigorated wanting to return in 2015.

I went for the first time and we had a great time I bought some stuff and enjoyed the wonderful weather and a great gathering of Ford power. I left there completely invigorated wanting to return in 2015.
We had our 73 convertible there, Did you see it? It was under yellow/white tent at the main entrance. That was the fifty years of mustangs on display. I have been going to Ford Carlisle since the first one, and last year the weather was one of the best years. but we always have a good time. Your car looks beautiful are you bring to Carlisle this year? here is a picture of our car under the tent maybe you will remember if you saw it.image(119).jpegimage(120).jpeg

I do remember your Red convertible as of course I paid particular attention to all 71-73 Mustangs. I really enjoyed the line-up of Mustang history under the tent. I don't know if I'm going to bring my car this year or not, I'd like to but it's a long drive and I have some issues that prohibit long trips behind the wheel. With that said if I can work out the logistics I'll make every effort. Either way I'll look you up now that I know your car.

Back