• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found LH + RH parking lamps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 Q-code 351CJ
1968 289 Coupe
2005 Mustang V6 Legend Lime
1968 Chevrolet Nova
1964 Corvette Stingray
1986 Corvette "Official Pace Car"
1986 Mercedes 190D
Does anyone has a pair of nice LH + RH parking-lights for sale.

I only need the steel housings , mine are crusty.

kind regards,

John Broer

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone has a pair of nice LH + RH parking-lights for sale.

I only need the steel housings , mine are crusty.

kind regards,

John Broer
John, Are talking about the turn signal housings that fit into the lower valence? If so, I have a pair that I can separate the lenses for you. You can have just the housings for $50 (pair) instead of $75 for the assembly with the lenses. Mike

View attachment 5194

John, Are talking about the turn signal housings that fit into the lower valence? If so, I have a pair that I can separate the lenses for you. You can have just the housings for $50 (pair) instead of $75 for the assembly with the lenses. Mike

Mike , thanks for the offer but i just bought a pair of original housings from a forum member.

Thanks

Mike , thanks for the offer but i just bought a pair of original housings from a forum member.

Thanks

I could use a pair for my 1973. The decorative bezels for the headlights as well. They were perfect on the car until the accident......

Latest posts

Back