Frame Off Resto

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely going to strip the car and proceed with the dustless blasting once it's stripped.  I'm definitely a do it right...or not at all type of guy.

Well gentlemen...I think from here on out I'll continue this on my build thread.  I took out the front seats and the rear carpet with my son this evening.  I even found a barely noticeable build sheet and some other very dated items.  All the pics and details going forward will be in the build thread. 

::thumb::   :thankyouyellow:

I'm definitely going to strip the car and proceed with the dustless blasting once it's stripped.  I'm definitely a do it right...or not at all type of guy.

Well gentlemen...I think from here on out I'll continue this on my build thread.  I took out the front seats and the rear carpet with my son this evening.  I even found a barely noticeable build sheet and some other very dated items.  All the pics and details going forward will be in the build thread. 

::thumb::   :thankyouyellow:
A build sheet! that's awesome information.

Good luck moving forward and I for one look forward to following your progress.

Geoff.

Latest posts

Back