• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Garage Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the seat hinge covers... Let me know how much.

Thanks
Sorry, they are sold.

Don at Ohio Mustang has them on his website tho.

How much for the grille? Any damage?  Also the A pillar trim pieces if they are for fastback. And door grab handles a left and right. Shipping would be to 02333
I did post the pic of the damage on the grill.

It's missing one or two honey combs just below and left of the hood opening slot.

I think the little horsey is worth $15 and the grill $10 +shipping.

How much for the grille? Any damage?  Also the A pillar trim pieces if they are for fastback. And door grab handles a left and right. Shipping would be to 02333
I did post the pic of the damage on the grill.

It's missing one or two honey combs just below and left of the hood opening slot.

I think the little horsey is worth $15 and the grill $10 +shipping.
Ok how about the A pillar trim and door grab handles

Hi Bru

How much $ for the Grille and the dog dish hubcaps? and shipping to 98844

Thanks

Hi Bru

How much $ for the Grille and the dog dish hubcaps? and shipping to 98844

Thanks
Hi 3k73,

The poverty caps are $40 for all four + shipping.

The grill  cost way too much to ship anywhere. I got an estimate to ship it to the east coast and it was like $150 !

They don't go by the actual weight. They go by dimensional weight.  LxWxH \136

You can buy a re-pop for $165 with no damage.

Bru

I know I’m jumping on here late. But just got a 73 Mach 1 to restore. Looking for a front grill, rear balance, dash clock - do you have any of that left? Prices?
Hello JasonE,

No clocks left.

Please read previous post about shipping cost for grill... I have the same problem with the valance.

I do know that GrayHound ships cheaper, but the closest depot is 90 miles round trip from where the parts are.

Bru

Just saw your post about the balance shipping issue so I won’t bother asking. If you still have a fan shroud I’d like to take one off your hands. if you still do, please pm me PayPal info and the cost.

Just saw your post about the balance shipping issue so I won’t bother asking.  If you still have a fan shroud I’d like to take one off your hands.  if you still do, please pm me PayPal info and the cost.

PM sent

Great collection!

Would you happen to have a rear window defogger switch?

Mike
Hi, Looking for a 71 tach, blue automatic full length console, Blue deluxe door panels, possibly both doors.  15" magnums.  I see you have some of these items pictured, thanks :D

I see at one time you had a blue interior on one of your vehicles. Any chance you have the "fixed" rear seatbelts....in blue??

Possibly a working "LOW" tone horn??

Thanks in Advance

If you still have the triple center gauges - I would be interested.

Thanks

How about a price on a console clock surround?  Not sure what else to call it—but it is for the console and has the clock in it.  Someone drilled mine and put a toggle switch or something in it at one point.  THX

I see some chrome pieces I don't know exactly what you have there but I need the Mach 1 lower chrome body trim, that runs just above the bottom black out

Back