• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Garage Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the steering wheel center and also the rear valance with cutouts. I realize it may be too much to ship valance but need the steering wheel center horn pad and any associated trim.

Thanks by the way in advance

Hey wanted to know if you still had two yellow fog lights and how much could you do it for shipping to Savannah ga

I am very late to this thread I need a radio/heater bezel, a fuel guage glass and a passenger woodgrain door insert for the deluxe door panel, I see you have the bezel and may have the fuel guage glass and I thought I saw a woodgrain panel, though not sure if it is the correct one. How much to 11746 (I believe they would all fit in a lathe  priority mail flat rate box.

Thanks  

72368481-770-0@2X.jpg

Also the top rubber/chrome pieces that rub against the door windows on the top of the doors

Back