Glass Tinting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all. The ONLY thing in mine that matches the VIN is the rear and trans. EVERYTHING else was changed . Color inside and out, engine,dash cluster, seats and so on and on....... Bought on price didn't research vin or option plate

Alan L

Besides looks, I want to tint because of the colorado sun. Go for it! Are you going to do it yourself? I've never done it, but I've seen the do-it-yourself jobs that bubble up and look like garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides looks, I want to tint because of the colorado sun. Go for it! Are you going to do it yourself? I've never done it, but I've seen the do-it-yourself jobs that bubble up and look like garbage.
I have done tons of window tinting..Maybe I should do a video..There are tricks to the trade & It's much easier with the glass removed..The main tip don't buy what you see in the auto parts stores or walmart..You need commercial film..I'm going to do the windows in the camaro (All new glass is being installed) So sit tight..I will do a video when I do it I'm supposed to have the car may 2nd & checked on it today they are close & it's supposed to be painted this week.:p

Now that you mention it, isn't your paint a slightly different tint and you don't have Magnum 500 wheels, right? Well, I stand by my earlier statement, both cars look awesome! :D
Thanks if you go to videos under Tn tire dusting you can see this one driving and really see the tint

i know this is an older thread, but anymore pics of cars with tint? i had my old coupe tinted, but still debating on tinting the mach.

Here is mine tinted
I have to tell you that every time I see your car I am very impressed. You have one nice ride there and the motor running video along with the dusting tire video are just icing on the cake. You have me wanting a 408 even before I have taken receipt of my 306. That car is bad to the bone.

Now mine is supposed to be ready next week and I plan to post a video, it sounds pretty healthy too. I can't wait.

Oh, and by the way I do plan to tint my convertible...just to get back on topic. :whistling:

Here is mine tinted
I have to tell you that every time I see your car I am very impressed. You have one nice ride there and the motor running video along with the dusting tire video are just icing on the cake. You have me wanting a 408 even before I have taken receipt of my 306. That car is bad to the bone.

Now mine is supposed to be ready next week and I plan to post a video, it sounds pretty healthy too. I can't wait.

Oh, and by the way I do plan to tint my convertible...just to get back on topic. :whistling:

Thanks but the one in the "DUSTING" video is my Uncles car. Its a 351c CC4v motor. No videos of my 408 on the road just some short ones of us finally getting her fired up the first time.

I love the tinted look. And I think the pics here look good. I had tint on my convertible but, yeah, it's a convertible. So most of the time I have the windows and top down. The tint scratched off at the pads after a decade or so. I finally removed the tint and am okay with it.

92f35a9a23894892820cd

I do have a pair of factory tint qtr windows in good shape in the garage somewhere..

Back