Good price for these quarter trim panels?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1, Q code 351CJ, 4 speed.
IMO, since there are no aftermarket panels worth even taking a chance on, your pretty much at their mercy here. If they will work for your car, and you dont mind painting them, I say go for it. You dont see those for sale that much, at least I havnt.

The fingernail test is true. The sun turns them into a crusty POS for sure. I have had best luck with interior stuff from the North East. Stuff from desert or California is cooked. Lots of them were cut for speakers also.

I am sure that Scotty Stickland has them in his yard in N.C. also. Go to Facebook and put in his name and friend him. In Oxford, NC.

I am not sure on Fastback or Mach 1 but on verts the rear panels are different from 71 to 72. They moved the seat belts and so side panels changed.

I myself would be afraid to buy without touching them, lol.

Charlotte swap meet coming up soon might try there but so big like a needle in a haystack, several hundred acres covered.

Do you have fold down or fixed back seat?

The fingernail test is true. The sun turns them into a crusty POS for sure. I have had best luck with interior stuff from the North East. Stuff from desert or California is cooked. Lots of them were cut for speakers also.

I am sure that Scotty Stickland has them in his yard in N.C. also. Go to Facebook and put in his name and friend him. In Oxford, NC.

I am not sure on Fastback or Mach 1 but on verts the rear panels are different from 71 to 72. They moved the seat belts and so side panels changed.

I myself would be afraid to buy without touching them, lol.

Charlotte swap meet coming up soon might try there but so big like a needle in a haystack, several hundred acres covered.

Do you have fold down or fixed back seat?

I have the fixed rear seat.  It frustrates me every time I think about it that the fold down did not come standard in all models.  Way too much work involved in converting to fold down.

I plan on going to the auto fair on Saturday.  Im hoping to find some interior peices like these.  I will look up Scotty Stickland on FB too.

Thanks!

Is anyone going to the Charlotte meet?  I'd appreciate a heads up on a good pair of white '71 convertible interior rear quarter panels.
LOL I will take two sets but I need 72 - 73 style they are different you know. Seat belts moved.

I am thinking of going to Myrtle Beach it is Mustang Week there and a friend has a beach house I can get for free. They never use is maybe once a year and cost a bunch.

If I do not go to beach might run to Charlotte. If you go take a drive on out the the Carpenters facility just past the track. They have got a lot done on the MOM Mustang Owner's Museum and on schedule for April Grand Opening for the 55 ann..

Charlotte is sooooo big difficult to find anything I do not think you could jog every isle in every field in one day.

Latest posts

Back