Center Map Light

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but the homemade one Ron @73MustangCoupe made for The Rickster is looking better all the time...at least for my Mustang budget!
I get it. The one I purchased on eBay was $100 and I had to replace the switch. I took out the slide switch cut a crude hole with my dremel tool and glued in a micro toggle switch I picked up on Amazon. Then replaced the cover with a repro and installed an LED lamp and I was good to go. I wished that there was a clear cover I could replace it with. It would light things up much better.

Saw 2 of map lights for sale at Ford Carlisle last year. Both being sold by "little guys". Both complete complete with plug and lens. One was asking $65 & the other for $75. Hindsight I should have both both.....

I had no idea those map lights were worth anything. I saw one in an old junked-out Grande' yaers ago, and put it in my Mach's center dash panel. I have never used it, I just thought it was neat.

I haven't used Ebay much lately, but am I seeing correctly that they are charging $79 dollars for shipping? WTH?

Saw 2 of map lights for sale at Ford Carlisle last year. Both being sold by "little guys". Both complete complete with plug and lens. One was asking $65 & the other for $75. Hindsight I should have both both.....
Spring Carlisle is right around the corner!!!

Back