Got the MagnaFlow builder kit tacked

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible detail underneath,looks great.
+1

It's amazing what you are doing to that car. Seems like it's almost concourse. I was surprised when you said you put an efi system in because of the detailing you were doing. That is one car to be proud of.
We want to keep the original look but love the modern drivability. Just got the MSD cap in black on to try to keep the stock look

Of course the body color paint engine compartment is in sharp contrast to the stock look idea but we think it really makes the engine pop

21rdrs.jpg
Did not know that those caps came in black, I'll have to get one too.

I mentioned the EFI because that car is beautiful and the detail you are going through just surprised me. I wholly agree with the drivability of the modern fuel systems and I did the same thing but went with the MSD EFI system. Just curious how the system you got runs. I read that you will have more control over the fuel maps etc with the system you got. Waiting for that video when you light it off for the first time.

Thanks, should be firing up tomorrow, we will take and post a video assuming all goes well. Still need to get the kick down figured out

I think the Lokar is the direction they are going, thanks jbojo

No luck with firing today, should have thought about trying on Friday the 13th. Neutral safety switch was first problem then turns out the steering gear box has an issue. Of course the company that rebuilt it is closed Monday so it will be Tuesday before we get that back

Back