Got the stock 71 mustang seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montana Mustang

Reaction score
My Car
71 302 Mustang
Hello all new to forums. I've been finding it fun to find all the little parts to ensemble my 71 mustang seats. I bought them off Craigslist with almost no hardware. I've almost finished finding all the part but need the hinge screws that mount the top of the seat to the bottom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think I have some...
Hello droptop73, we talked about some bolts for the 71 mustang seats. I'd like to know if you could still send them and how I could get you some payment for your bolts and shipping costs. Thank you so much, Pete

Check the AMK website. It is frustrating to navigate but, they likely have it. Unfortunately they now have a $50 minimum but, take the PN and search on other sites like Ohio Mustang, Mike's Motor City, NPD. Chuck

Hello droptop73, we talked about some bolts for the 71 mustang seats. I'd like to know if you could still send them and how I could get you some payment for your bolts and shipping costs. Thank you so much, Pete
Hey Montana, It totally slipped my mind. I'll put them in a bag and get them headed your way Monday. I apologize!

Back