Green Plastic blinker tinters

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach1460

Reaction score
My Car
72 mach 1
At some point during my dash work I seem to have lost the "green plastic blinker tinters" that make the turn signals green. I have searched and cant find squat. I know I can go to a craft store and get some 1/16 inch transparent green plastic sheets and make some (lst resort). Any input? thanks!

I haven't seen replacement lens but the craft store or a music shop may have the transparent film (or lighting gels from the music shop)

You can get green Mylar film or a green light diffusor from a camera shop.

It's been years since I bought Mylar film that was tinted however.

You could try to PM don at ohiomustang and see if he has them or hemikiller.

Try to post in Want to buy.

Thanks for the replys, nance if you find some spares let me know.

Im going to order some LEDs and from what ive read on here its been said not to change the blinker bulbs to LEDs cause there too bright, so I thought maybe id find some "dark" green that would dim the LEDs a little. thats if I cant find replacements...

My girlfriend (sick me me complaining that I lost my green blinker tinters) pulled out a dark green plastic folder for paperwork and its perfect. I cut out two pieces that match the shape and i pressed the piece over the small tabs that held the origionals. I used a flash light behind it and it looks great. Easy .50 fix. Im still interested in origionals if anyone finds spares just because im picky like that.

My girlfriend (sick me me complaining that I lost my green blinker tinters) pulled out a dark green plastic folder for paperwork and its perfect. I cut out two pieces that match the shape and i pressed the piece over the small tabs that held the origionals. I used a flash light behind it and it looks great. Easy .50 fix. Im still interested in origionals if anyone finds spares just because im picky like that.
Women just don't understand :s

Latest posts

Back