HAPPY Veterans Day

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As BT and Doc have already said, my thanks and appreciation to all who have served or are now serving in the United States of America's military.

"It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you."

Happy Veterans Day! The closest I came to serving was 5 years in the Air Force Auxiliary - Civil Air Patrol but that doesn't even come close to the service that our brave enlisted men and women offer!

A Veteran, no matter if they are active, discharged, retired or reserve...is a person that at one time in his/her life had written a blank check payable to the United States of America for any amount up to and including their life.

Today is a day to honor all who serve...past & present. Thank you for protecting this great country and the Constitution that she was founded on.

Happy Vetrans Day everyone! {Salute} Too all that have served in the Armed Forces.

I never served...But all my family...My dad..gramps..and greats..every war modern war and peace time service....One side all navy...Other Marines and Army...Which they dragged me along to see it all too..which i took alot of pictures!! and saved alot of the families old pictures too ..Glad i did...Moments in time long gone..Veitnam..Korea...ww2...ww1....My family is Registered with the sons of the Revolution and Civil War "both sides"...Captain John morgan the II and cus Gen Daniel Morgan..Been active fighters in American sence it was created...Welsh decent...So we loved to fight the English already ;)...I been doing alot of paid genealogy hunts on my family..and glad i did...everyone should...such rich forgotten history..Lets see some pics and hear some stories!! If you served or not...Freinds and family..Some gone..But never forgotten. {Salute}

Picture of my dad in the 104th Timberwolves during the Vietnam war...Still living...Me and him are going over to town in a min to enjoy a good dinner for this very special day...Bottom pictures of my civil war gramps...one in union captain...other is a Confedate captain and his brother was a private...Both there other brothers died in battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Vetrans Day everyone! {Salute} Too all that have served in the Armed Forces.

I never served...But all my family...My dad..gramps..and greats..every war modern war and peace time service....One side all navy...Other Marines and Army...Which they dragged me along to see it all too..which i took alot of pictures!! and saved alot of the families old pictures too ..Glad i did...Moments in time long gone..Veitnam..Korea...ww2...ww1....My family is Registered with the sons of the Revolution and Civil War "both sides"...Captain John morgan the II and cus Gen Daniel Morgan..Been active fighters in American sence it was created...Welsh decent...So we loved to fight the English already ;)...I been doing alot of paid genealogy hunts on my family..and glad i did...everyone should...such rich forgotten history..Lets see some pics and hear some stories!! If you served or not...Freinds and family..Some gone..But never forgotten. {Salute}

Picture of my dad in the 104th Timberwolves during the Vietnam war...Still living...Me and him are going over to town in a min to enjoy a good dinner for this very special day...Bottom pictures of my civil war gramps...one in union captain...other is a Confedate captain and his brother was a private...Both there other brothers died in battle.
Good stuff tell your DAd and others THANK YOU and:salute:

The civil war history in your family is amazing!
Thanks..I am quite humbled reading there stories and lives they lived....What they went threw and seen....I found alot of brother against brother in the Cvil War in my family....We lived in battle ground state of Missouri back then untill the 1950's...Its alot of fun looking up your old lines..Ancestry.com is worth it if anyone needs to search...I found pictures of family memebers i never seen ever....stories...and even pirates....Captain Henry Morgan is my first cousin...lol...He didnt have any kids...but we share the same great gramps down the line..I found my family castle in Wales...That is still standing.....Im a direct decendant of the Morgans of Tredegar...and family over there still living...Planning on visiting.

In the free 14 day trial i figured out alot...I paid for the 70 dollars for 6 months...and been helping freinds and people who just wanna know too just for a little extra pocket money....That site is realy worth it...Long as you know your great grampa's name...You can usualy build a tree real fast...I made it all the way back too BC times with my family on there...lol...Im still going threw so much information...But most chains i search get realy tuff around 1200's...thats when the king decided everyone must have a last name...Long as you can get past the civil war in america...the records are pretty strait till 1200's "unless adopted"..Im having alot of fun just searching my freinds names out and seeing where they come from too..Wonderfull site...Almost as good as this one..."almost!!" ;)

Back