Happy Christmas 2023/24

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not been on the forum much this year but still have my 71 Sports back and am still trying to find a welder in the UK.

Wishing you all a Very Happy Christmas and look forward to catching up more in the New Year.
Cheers Mark UK
Merry Christmas from NC brother!

Mike
Isaiah 9:6 Matt 1:23

Not been on the forum much this year but still have my 71 Sports back and am still trying to find a welder in the UK.

Wishing you all a Very Happy Christmas and look forward to catching up more in the New Year.
Cheers Mark UK
And to you and your family.
It can't be that hard to find a welder in the UK................ can it!!
EDIT: removed text that may be taken the wrong way.

Last edited:

Cheers Mark UK
Thank you and hoping you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. As I have gotten older, I've come to realize that the things that make me the happiest are not the presents and physical things I have but the love of my family and friends.

Happy Holidays to all.

Last edited:

Cheers Mark UK
I have been very distracted in the past few months myself. I miss reading the new post daily. Now it is like every other week. Life happens, eh?

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families! The forums were very helpful this year. Thanks everyone. This winter is a dash refresh and door panels. And in spring the motor. Christmas came early and my heads arrived ahead of schedule. 😊

Rob

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays or just Have a Good Day, for whatever we call December 25th.
No matter what our religion or non-religion, politics, ethnic background, sexual preference, color, whatever we identify as, we are all unique human beings who deserve respect and humility. Can we all please try to get along and live as we should, in peace.

Back