• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Hella LED headlight conversion Water Shield.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
I am offering this water shield to limit or stop water from entering the Hella H4 Headlight conversion to LED's during rainfall (or washing). Each set (of two pieces) will be only made to order and may require some additional trimming to suit your 71-72 Mustang by the purchaser. Instructions and 2, 1/4-28SS nylon lock nuts and SS washers and two spacers will be supplied, and each order will be discussed separately when orders are placed.
1 set of two pieces supplied with SS nuts and washers for $25 US plus shipping.
Please PM if interested.
A 73 version is in the works. I'll update when those are ready.

Attachments

• IMG_2073.JPG
    IMG_2073.JPG
    894 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2079.JPG
    IMG_2079.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am offering this water shield to limit or stop water from entering the Hella H4 Headlight conversion to LED's during rainfall (or washing). Each set (of two pieces) will be only made to order and may require some additional trimming to suit your 71-73 Mustang by the purchaser. Instructions and 2, 1/4-28SS nylon lock nuts and SS washers (not shown in pic) will be supplied and each order will be discussed separately when orders are placed.
1 set of two pieces supplied with SS nuts and washers for $25 US plus shipping.
Please PM if interested.
Geoff, I’m in, I’ll shoot you a pm tomorrow. Thanks!

Back