• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale HELLA HEADLIGHT DIRECT FIT WATER SHIELDS NOW FOR SALE.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
FOR SALE are the revised headlight water shields for HELLA H4 to LED conversion.
These are a direct fit over the top of the HELLA lamps and are universal. They can be used on any 7" headlamp regardless of the bulb type used. Due to the design of the 71-73 Mustang headlight bucket's top adjuster screw, it makes these headlights prone to water seeping over the lamps.
While these were designed and sized for our 71-73 Mustangs, these probably will fit other cars, makes and models.
Price is $30.00 US/pair and includes "NEW" Velcro Dots (3) to affix to the lamps.
Shipping info at this time is unavailable, but will be provided with order confirmation, depending on location.
A PDF will be available for assembly and will be emailed or sent in a "conversation" directly or by email.
PM or email me at [email protected] with your order, email address and shipping address.
Shields are made to order and delivery depends on location, but expect 10 days.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2162.JPG
    IMG_2162.JPG
    697.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
This headlight upgrade and these covers were a no brainer for me. I can actually see now when I drive the car at night, and I still have the classic look on the car. Perfect! Thanks for taking the time to make these for us Geoff.
Thank you Chris for your positive comments. I hope others see it the same way and you're right, it is a no brainer to dramatically enhance the headlight output for a low cost.

Thanks to all for the likes and comments.
I just noticed a possibly misleading statement in my ad that I need to clarify. I mention that the shields are "universal" and "they can be used on any 7" headlamp regardless of bulb type used".
By that, I was referring to conversion type lamps with separate bulbs, NOT sealed beam. However, I can custom make shields to fit sealed beam lamps. The cut outs for the metal locate tabs just need to be revised.
Sorry for any misleading information.

Back