Hello from Connecticut

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 1989

Reaction score
I've been looking for some years to get another 71-73 Mach (1st car) and last few days went through the ads.. googled 71-73 forum and this was the result.. it was a good resource for info and earlier today I went to look at a 72, I'm waiting on some pics of a 73 and may go out to see it.. but I think from what I've been reading here a 72 w/ram air and FMX would be a better bet.. will post pics when I pull the trigger. thanks again for the good info.. Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Las Vegas!

Welcome from coastal Alabama and good luck with the hunt for the right car. If we can help or offer advice please post a question.

Welcome from West Virginia!

Check this one out

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/4022870142.html
..saw that one.. way too much work for me at this point.. ;) but the one I want has the same color combo as yours.. blue/with silver-grey, one thing that jumped out was the bubbling of the decal on the hood.. and he said yeah these came with decals.. I always thought they were painted flat-matte .. on a search though I read a few came painted from the factory..

Thanks all, was just writing the insurance company to see if they'd add a classic car to my policy which is in another state.. ? I'm on vac/family business right now in CT and the 72 I'm interested in is one I saw 13 years ago and the guy is willing to sell.. so I'm gonna try to reg/store it here.. for now. FL insu w/Progressive

Welcome from West Virginia!

Check this one out

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/4022870142.html
..saw that one.. way too much work for me at this point.. ;) but the one I want has the same color combo as yours.. blue/with silver-grey, one thing that jumped out was the bubbling of the decal on the hood.. and he said yeah these came with decals.. I always thought they were painted flat-matte .. on a search though I read a few came painted from the factory..

Thanks all, was just writing the insurance company to see if they'd add a classic car to my policy which is in another state.. ? I'm on vac/family business right now in CT and the 72 I'm interested in is one I saw 13 years ago and the guy is willing to sell.. so I'm gonna try to reg/store it here.. for now. FL insu w/Progressive
The hood is painted not a decal.

Welcome to the boards from SE Michigan..

Good luck on your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back