Hello from Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Juergen,

welcome from Germany too :D

Nice overall looking car - I love that clean look without stripes and blackening on your color!

Do you come to the international Mustang meeting ín Sinsheim at the end of May? I will be there with my my wife and mustang-friends - hotel room is already booked ;)

Hope my car will be finished up until then...

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim,

danke für die Willkommensgrüße:D

Zu 99% bin ich im Mai in Sinsheim und ich hoffe Dein Wägelchen ist bis Dahin fertig!!

Wir kennen uns ja schon vom FMCoG.

Wir hatten uns über die manuellen Fensterheber für den Fastback hinten unterhalten und Du hast mir einige Tipps gegeben;) Mein Username ist Mach72!

LG

Jürgen

Hi Tim,

Zu 99% bin ich im Mai in Sinsheim und ich hoffe Dein Wägelchen ist bis Dahin fertig!!

Wir hatten uns über die manuellen Fensterheber für den Fastback hinten unterhalten und Du hast mir einige Tipps gegeben;) Mein Username ist Mach72!

LG

Jürgen
Hahaha, Jürgen,

ach, DU bist das :D

Da siehst du mal - hier habe ich meine guten Tipps her, habe dir ja den einen Link geschickt. Ist wirklich ein tolles Forum hier mit sehr nettem Umgang - anders als bei uns!

Dann freu ich mich, dich auf Sinsheim zu sehen!

Soweit bin ich momentan (falls du es noch nicht gelesen hast):

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-tim-s-1973-mach-1-rebuild-thread

bzw.

http://www.mustang-inside.de/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13533

And now in American English again - anything else would be impolite against our friends here ;)

LG

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Ja Tim, das stimmt mit dem Umgang in unserem Forum:(.

Ich versuch so wenig wie möglich zu Posten (leider), ist natürlich nicht bei jedem so, wie man sieht :D.

Also see you

LG

Jürgen

Hi Tim,

LG

Jürgen
Hahaha, Jürgen,

ach, DU bist das :D

Da siehst du mal - hier habe ich meine guten Tipps her, habe dir ja den einen Link geschickt. Ist wirklich ein tolles Forum hier mit sehr nettem Umgang - anders als bei uns!

Dann freu ich mich, dich auf Sinsheim zu sehen!

Soweit bin ich momentan (falls du es noch nicht gelesen hast):

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-tim-s-1973-mach-1-rebuild-thread

bzw.

http://www.mustang-inside.de/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13533

And now in American English again - anything else would be impolite against our friends here ;)

LG

Tim

welcome from Minnesota, great group lots of great people and knowledge.

Hello everyone.

I want to introduce myself.

I'm Juergen from Hanau near Frankfurt in Germany.

I have a 72 Mach 1 Fastback, 351C 2V H Code and FMX Trans.

The paint is Grabber Blue.:p

Looking forward to hear suggestions and opinions from you folks.

Now a couple of Pictures from the Car

Sorry for my bad english:s

Thanks!

Juergen
Welcome to the group. Great car.

I know my German is much worse than your English. I was in Frankfurt last year for the Mold Show. Is your car a German T-5 or shipped over later from the U.S.? The sticker on the door should be like the one if pic if it is a T-5. picture not so good but states for Export and the DSO will be in the 90's. I have one of the Emblems for 71 - 73 T-5 cars. It went on the center dash if you did not have gages where it normally says Mustang.

Hello and thanks for the welcome greetings. I hope Germany you liked, especially Frankfurt! No, it's not a T5. The Car comes from the United States which is DSO 71 Los Angeles District.

Hello everyone.

I want to introduce myself.

I'm Juergen from Hanau near Frankfurt in Germany.

I have a 72 Mach 1 Fastback, 351C 2V H Code and FMX Trans.

The paint is Grabber Blue.:p

Looking forward to hear suggestions and opinions from you folks.

Now a couple of Pictures from the Car

Sorry for my bad english:s

Thanks!

Juergen
Welcome to the group. Great car.

I know my German is much worse than your English. I was in Frankfurt last year for the Mold Show. Is your car a German T-5 or shipped over later from the U.S.? The sticker on the door should be like the one if pic if it is a T-5. picture not so good but states for Export and the DSO will be in the 90's. I have one of the Emblems for 71 - 73 T-5 cars. It went on the center dash if you did not have gages where it normally says Mustang.

Hi Jürgen,

I just live around your corner ( Niederdorfelden ) funny isn't it?

I have an 71 Mach1 in the same colour, well I think we need to met us, so we can talk and figure out what we can do for each other.

My cell # 0176 4800 8862

Greez,

Oskar

Hi Oscar, what for a case to. "Gibt's doch nett":cool:. never saw you and your horse. Are you active on Mustang Inside? My user name is Mach72! send me a picture of your horse times.

Wir können ja mal telefonieren

Regards Grüße

Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

I just live around your corner ( Niederdorfelden ) funny isn't it?

I have an 71 Mach1 in the same colour, well I think we need to met us, so we can talk and figure out what we can do for each other.

My cell # 0176 4800 8862

Greez,

Oskar

Hello from North Carolina.

Was your car a T-5 German model or did you have it shipped over? I have a 72 Mach 1 T-5 that has been crashed in front. I have one of the badges for the T-5 goes on cars without gages on the center dash where it normally say Mustang.

Ice storm here cold, burr.

Hello and thanks for the welcome greetings. I hope Germany you liked, especially Frankfurt! No, it's not a T5. The Car comes from the United States which is DSO 71 Los Angeles District. I'm glad I have an original US model.

Oh yes I saw it on the news with you, it is really very cold! We are at the moment still spared from the great cold.

Wow you have a very nice collection of vehicles thumbs up :exclamation:

Cheers

Juergen

Hello from North Carolina.

Was your car a T-5 German model or did you have it shipped over? I have a 72 Mach 1 T-5 that has been crashed in front. I have one of the badges for the T-5 goes on cars without gages on the center dash where it normally say Mustang.

Ice storm here cold, burr.

Welcome form coastal Alabama! Nice looking Mach 1. Be sure to add a pin to our member map which is under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Juergen, welcome to the club and from Washington State. Beautiful Mustang you have there and your English is just fine. I can speak and read German but have a hard time typing it so won't even try. I spent 9 years in Germany and when I departed I stole two of Germany's treasures, my Frau Jutta and a 2001 330CI that fresh from the factory was sent to Aachen where AC Schnitzer gave it the full tuning package, amazingly, they're both still with me.

Jim

BMW1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks thanks for the welcome greetings and sorry for the late reply. I had much work in my business.

@ Jim, you have but made good booty. Now, two beauties miss Germany ;-)

Your CI is an fine Car and AC Schnitzer is one of the best BMW refiner in Germany, amazing:exclamation:

@Steve, yes thanks. I think they fit very well to the car:D

Back