Hello from Heidelberg in Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Mississippi. Great to hear your Mustang's bring so much enjoyment to you and your wife. That's been going on for a lot of people since the Mustang was introduced to the public over 50 years ago!! Great to see all the people who own Mustang's and enjoy them so much that live outside the United States! Welcome to your new Mustang home, and when you have time please post some pictures of your Mustang(s).

Many thanks to all and your friendly greetings. My English is not so great, I usually online translators. thus sorry if the texts come somehow distorted over

: -))) Greeting from Heidelberg at the beautiful river Neckar

@ Boss351

Here in Heidelberg and environments there are many Mustangs. Most however are generations 4 and 5. I have also still another Shelby GT from the year 2008. This was actually in the holy halls of Caroll Shelby and possesses a CSM NUMBER. The color is Vista Blue with silver LeMansStripes. this is our DAILY Car. But most of all I drive the 73. Logically: -)) Greeting duck from Heidelberg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to Heidelberg from ground zero where this website was founded and .....I moved here in 03. Spent over a couple year working for the US Air Force active military at Wiesbaden Air Base however never gotten a chance to return since visiting your city and enjoying your 'strawberry champage' by your town's Henkel Trocken Champagne factory there, in their gigantic bottles......was very affordable through our bx package store and most delicious beyond compare to any other sparkling wines and champagnes anywhere. Is the factory still open producing them and where are they currently shipping to in the U.. S. and of what do they sell for locally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mustang Dynasty, beautifully that you could see and experience Heidelberg already. In all of Germany many amerikan locations were closed and the rest in Wiesbaden was arranged. I find it unfortunate that into the Amis no more stay in Heidelberg. Is missing somewhat many years grew. But the 11. September. everything changed. Doesn't one get Henkell Dry in the USA ? You should visit once again good old Germany, look in with me. Then we drink a bottle of this Henkell…. Greeting from Heidelberg.... Klaus

Hi Mustang Dynasty, beautifully that you could see and experience Heidelberg already. In all of Germany many amerikan locations were closed and the rest in Wiesbaden was arranged. I find it unfortunate that into the Amis no more stay in Heidelberg. Is missing somewhat many years grew. But the 11. September. everything changed. Doesn't one get Henkell Dry in the USA ? You should visit once again good old Germany, look in with me. Then we drink a bottle of this Henkell…. Greeting from Heidelberg.... Klaus
You are on. Someday, but the moment, the Mrs having a few cats, though 17 years old.....keeping us here, but how long can they live? In the meantime, as soon as the weather breaks for Spring and the state stops putting down this heavy chemical mix w/the salt and sand that virtually 'rots' even the best rust protected car. If you get on the facebook '7173mustangs' you can see back on our Halloween holiday, eve, a video clip of me dragging around Latrobe's Airport w/the mustang. (ie, Arnold Palmer Regional Airport, where the PGA golfer was born, raised and still operates out of as well where Mr Rogers of the TV show 'Mr Rogers Neighborhood' born, raised and passed on back in 2003, a local show mostly for the young at heart, filmed in Pittsburgh for decades) My facebook on that mustangs.com is under my name Michael Kohan. Enjoy a ride on me!

Hi Klaus and ::welcome:: from Germany too!

Nice looking vert!

Grüße aus Hanau nach Heidelberg!

Greetings

Juergen (Mach72)

Hello Klaus from Olympia WA. I spent 3 wonderful years in Heidelberg in the early 2000's, lived in Mark Twain Village before my uncle Sam (Army) decided it was time for me and my family to move to another rough duty assignment, Hawaii.

Hello Klaus from Olympia WA. I spent 3 wonderful years in Heidelberg in the early 2000's, lived in Mark Twain Village before my uncle Sam (Army) decided it was time for me and my family to move to another rough duty assignment, Hawaii.
PS-You must know about where Sam Clemens did all of his writing, 20 summers in his wife's family farm, foothills of Elmira, NY Quarry Farm, Langdon girl. Then pedaled his books in the NewEngland States during the winter months. Elmira, my home town and my Elmira College where his study is on display while the rest up in Syracuse University on display.

Hi Jim,

Heidelberg is a marvelous city. You're right. I'm glad to live here. But Hawaii is at least exactly the same class: -) From my point of view. The PHV is used today as camp for refugees. From Heidelberg these are distributed into other cities. A greate pity around the beautiful area.

PS-You must know about where Sam Clemens did all of his writing, 20 summers in his wife's family farm, foothills of Elmira, NY Quarry Farm, Langdon girl. Then pedaled his books in the NewEngland States during the winter months. Elmira, my home town and my Elmira College where his study is on display while the rest up in Syracuse University on display.

Back