Hello from Northeastern Pennsylvania

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

73Mach1Mustang

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hello fellow Mustang Enthusiasts,

I just purchased my first Mustang a 1973 Mach 1 from Michigan and drove her all the way back to PA. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. The car is in great shape for its age, but has a few things it needs, I will be consulting with you guys to get your opinions and advice.

Drivers Side View 2.jpg

Drivers Side View 3.jpg

Drivers Side View 4.jpg

Drivers Side View.jpg

Engine.jpg

Front 3.jpg

Front.jpg

Passenger Compartment 2.jpg

Passenger Side View 2.jpg

Passenger Side View.jpg

Pulley Assembly.jpg

Tire & Rims.jpg

Underbody front Axle.jpg

Underbody rear Axle.jpg

Thanks Jenny and Roshelle, I hope you get on the road soon!:)

Thanks Caspian!

Thanks Don!

Steve,

She is a Q Code, 351 Cleveland 4 Valve. The Engine was rebuilt by Hollbrook racing seven years ago (I have to contact them for documentation on this). She has a Holley 680 carb and an Offenhauser intake. The suspension has all been redone, new tie-rods, springs and KYB shocks. She was completely restored seven years ago.

Sincerely,

Dave

Wow 73 Mach 1 Man, yours looks like it could be my sister car!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi from Oklahoma by way of reading, pa!!

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg/Europe. Nice car, I like those blue/argent Mustangs.

Hey 71 Mach-1, Reading is not far at all, and I have a lot of friends from my days out in Afghanistan from Oklahoma!

Hey Luxstang, I can't even imagine owning a car like that in Luxenbourg! You must be the only guy with a vintage Mustang in the country. And to get on the Autobahn with that must be a dream. Fantastic video as well, I wish I knew someone who could do something like that!

Sincerely,

Dave

Welcome from Southwestern PA! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back